United Kingdom Cast Stone Association is committed to respecting and protecting the privacy of anyone using our website and the confidentiality of any information that you provide us with. The purpose of this statement is to set out how we use any personal information that we may obtain from you.
- For the purpose of the DPA and GDPR we are the data controller and any enquiry regarding the collection or processing of your data should be addressed to United Kingdom Cast Stone Association (UKCSA), 15 Stone Hill Court, Northampton NN3 3RA.
- By using the Website you consent to this policy.
Information we collect
- We will collect personal data on this Website only if it is directly provided to us by you the user, e.g. your e-mail address, name, address and telephone number, and therefore has been provided by you with your consent. Normally you will only provide such details if you wish to make an enquiry or sign up for our e-newsletter.
- We also use analytical and statistical tools that monitor details of your visits to our website and the resources that you access, including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data (but this data will not identify you personally).
Use of your information
- We may hold and process personal data that you provide to us in accordance with the DPA and GDPR.
- The information that we collect and store relating to you is primarily used to enable us to provide our services to you, and to meet our contractual commitments to you. In addition, we may use the information for the following purposes:
- To notify you about any changes to our website, such as improvements or service/product changes, that may affect our service;
- If you are an existing customer, we may contact you with information about goods and services similar to those that were the subject of a previous sale to you;
- Where you have consented to receive our e-newsletters, from time to time to provide that to you.
Disclosure of your information
- We may disclose your information to regulatory bodies to enable us to comply with the law and to assist fraud protection and minimise credit risk.
- We may disclose your personal data to our suppliers or subcontractors when it is reasonably necessary for completing projects or supplying services to you.
Controlling the use of your data
- If you have given us consent to use your data for a particular purpose you can revoke or vary that consent. If you do not want us to use your data or want to vary the consent that you have provided you can contact us at any time.
Where we store and transfer your data
- As part of the services offered to you, for example through our Website, the information you provide to us may be transferred to and stored in countries outside of the European Economic Area (EEA) as we may use remote website server hosts to provide the website and some aspects of our service, which may be based outside of the EEA, this is generally the nature of data stored in “the Cloud”.
- Otherwise, we will process, disclose or share your personal data only if required to do so by law or in the good faith that such action is necessary to comply with legal requirements or legal process served on us or the website.
- You have the right to opt out of our processing your personal data for marketing purposes by contacting us.
- We use SSL technology to encrypt data transmitted through our website. However, the transmission of information via the Internet or email is not completely secure; any such transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your personal data, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Third party links
- You might find links to third party websites on our website. These websites should have their own privacy policies, which you should check. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for their policies whatsoever as we have no control over them.
- The DPA and GDPR give you the right to access information held about you by us. Please contact us if you wish to request confirmation of the personal information we hold relating to you. There is no charge for requesting that we provide you with details of the personal data that we hold. We will provide this information within one month of your requesting the data.
- You have the right to change the permissions that you have given us in relation to how we may use your data. You also have the right to request that we cease using your data or that we delete all personal data records that we hold relating to you. You can exercise these rights at any time by contacting us.
Changes to this policy
- We may update these policies to reflect changes to the website and customer feedback. Please regularly review these policies to be informed about how we are protecting your personal data.
Version: April 2020