All of the UKCSA cast stone manufacturing Full Members can offer both standard and bespoke building components, as detailed on the Full Member Product & Services Selector sheet produced to the UKCSA Specification allowing architects and contractors to specify and build with materials of the highest quality.
Benefits Of Membership
Whatever your size and area of specialisation, belonging to UKCSA assures your customers that the quality of your products and services confirms to the highest standards.
- Credibility and prestige: use the UKCSA seal of approval on your stationery and promotional materials, offering peace of mind to customers and a constant visible recognition that you meet exacting standards.
- Conform to specifications which stipulate the obligatory use of the UKCSA Standard.
- Promote your business as part of UKCSA’s marketing campaigns: website, press coverage, targeted mailings and CPD presentations.
- Stay informed with the inside track on the market. Make the most of the opportunities and Contact.
- Boost profit and productivity through immediate access to considerable resources – commercial, technical, operational, sustainable development, health and safety.
- Shape the industry by participating in strategic decision making and influencing the standards and the issues.
- Find new suppliers and/or form closer links with existing suppliers.
- Safeguard your future, grow your business and don’t be caught out.