R. Whitehead (Concrete) Ltd
R. Whitehead (Concrete) Ltd is based in Nottinghamshire and are a well established company who manufacture cast concrete and reconstructed stone building products.
The company was first established in 1946, then becoming a family controlled business in 1965.
The company’s aim has always been to provide the best possible services to our customers and a commitment to quality under the British Standard Specifications & other relevant codes of practice.
The types of products we manufacture for the House Building or Civil Engineering Industries are:
- Architectural dressings including cills, heads, string plinth & label course, bandcourse, quoins along with many other items.
- Cast stone copings, sections to customer requirements.
- Bespoke reconstructed artificial stone products to customer’s requirements using Wetcast, Homogeneous or Semi-Dry process.
- Various types of corbels.
- Date stones, ornamental plaques and Bullseyes.
- Reinforced concrete lintels of varying section, duct covers, cover slabs with or without aperture.
- Comprehensive range of concrete wall copings, once weathered, twice weathered or flat.
- Concrete slotted posts, gravel boards and bollards.
- Posts for various types of fencing.
Our products have the durability and weathering of natural stone in similar situations. If you require further information regarding our products or you wish to discuss your requirements please do not hesitate to contact us, we will be only too happy to accommodate you.