Procter Cast Stone
Procter Cast Stone is a Full Member of UKCSA (United Kingdom Cast Stone Association) so fully complies with its rigorous standards, and these standards exceed the British Standards for cast stone by at least 40%. Procter Cast Stone is the trading name of Newlay Cast Stone Limited. For full details of Procter Cast Stone go straight to their website, or for a summary read on here.
The services provided by Procter Cast Stone include:
- Consultation – technical staff provide free consultation to assist in product selection and design
- Quotation – detailed quotations supplied based on architects’ designs or bills of quantities
- Custom Design – individual bespoke cast stone products are designed and made in-house to meet your specific requirements. Send us your request for your special project
- Mould Creation – We use the very latest CNC technology to create bespoke moulds along with the continued use of our extensive library of moulds held for standard items.
- Manufacture – Procter’s cast stone products are manufactured at its base near Leeds. All products are made there under closely controlled conditions to ensure consistently high quality standards of production and curing
- Colours – Procter Cast Stone is available in a range of standard colours including Portland, Bathstone, Yorkstone, Sandstone, Cotswold, Cheshire Red & Granite Grey. Contact us for a colour sample or download our standard colour chart. Where special colours are required we are able to match your sample
- Installation service – For larger projects Procter Cast Stone’s in-house installation teams can provide a turn-key solution for your projects. Ensuring that your investment is protected and installed by people who fully understand cast stone products and have the experience and knowledge to create a perfect job. There is, of course, the added reassurance of knowing that the products remain our responsibility right up until the time the installation is complete.
- Aftercare- Procter Cast Stone can provide full aftercare services from cleaning to repairs.
- Stock Components – Ranges of standard items held in stock for immediate delivery include heads, sills, copings and pier caps, see details of normal stock products.
- Project call-off – For larger projects, products ordered can be held in our yard and called-off to suit the client’s construction programme. This helps contractors with limited space on site and reduces the risk of cast stone components getting damaged
- Prestigious Projects – Procter have successfully completed 100’s of prestigious projects on luxury residential, flood alleviation, commercial, places of worship and restoration applications. A selection can be viewed in our Gallery and Case Studies
Procter Cast Stone offers FREE technical guides for specifiers, illustrated drawings and brochures, go to our website for direct downloads, and to receive our ‘Tips to help Architects and other specifiers’ to have a better understanding of how to make the better use of cast stone. The free tips guide includes information you need for the versatility, cost and environmental benefits of specifying cast stone and much more.